Colotemp Colour Change Crayons
When applied to pre-heated surfaces, should a colour change take place, within 1-2 seconds, then the temperature is within +/- 5oC, of it’s rating. An instantaneous change indicates the temperature is higher than it’s rating, and should a colour change take place after 2 seconds then the temperature is below it’s rating.
- Paper, rubber, textile, plastics, chemical and electrical industries.
- Zinc foundries, aluminium processing and the glass industry.
- Iron & steel industry, enamelling, welding and fabricating.
Size: 3.03″ (77mm)
Type: Colour change crayon. When applied to pre-heated surfaces, if color change takes place:
- Within 1-2 seconds – temperature is within +/-5oC of its rating.
- Instantaneously – temperature is higher than its rating.
- After 2 seconds – temperature is below its rating.
Scale: oF and oC
Range: (Sold in units of 10, complete with aluminium holder).