The OvenWATCH® system is designed to continuously monitor the quality of PCB assemblies as they pass through your reflow ovens. Now the OvenWATCH®system can provide you and your customers with the confidence of knowing that the quality of your PCB assemblies is being monitored 24 hours per day…..365 days per year.
- Continuously monitors the quality of PCB assemblies passing through your reflow solder oven….24 hours a day….365 days a year
- Ceates a boardspecific dynamic thermal profile.
- Automatically reports any out-of-specification problems & trends before PCB quality is negatively affected
- Archives, for later review, the dynamic profile of each PCB assembly processed.
- Optional In & out board sensors bar code reading system provide individual PCB assembly profile tracking
- Automatically utilizes statistical process control (SPC) software to establish quality specifications & report out-of-control trends during operation
- Reports out-ofcontrol trends by alarm lamp auto, e-mail, or page alert message
- Includes a dedicated independent Pentium 4-class networked PC
- Includes a 1.0” Uni-barrier and two sets of thermocouples for your process development profiling to create a baseline reference profile
- Reduces scrap rate and re-work while increasing yields and production rates
- Now you can provide your customers with the confidence of knowing that the OvenWATCH® system is monitoring the quality of their products 24 hours per day.