The SuperM.O.L.E® Gold continues the legacy of the original SuperM.O.L.E® GoldThermal Profiler. With all the power of aMEGAM.O.L.E.® 20, it retains the same form factor, thermocouple connector type, channel count (6), and RIDER-product compatibility (M.O.L.E.® MAP “RIDER” compatibility coming 4th Qtr 2011).
The core functionality enhancements include:
• Waste-No Runs: New ECD Technology : color-coded channel indicators PLUS individual channel LEDs on profiler
• RED indicates channel is “active”, as configured in the software, and
• GREEN indicates that thermocouple is plugged in and a complete circuit
• Save Steps: 96 Thermal Profile storage let’s you download when you are ready
• Built-in patented “OK Button” compares a thermal profile to spec & gives a GO or NO-GO decision
• Protect your Time & Profiler: health Indicators (Core Temperature; Battery state; RF) help prevent wasted time and damage
• Auto Detect: Thermal Profiler automatically recognizes the RIDER 2 series process test pallets
• Optional 2-Way RF is pre-plumbed and available at time of purchase or future upgrade
• Single-piece construction: no separate battery module; ~5x charge-life of currentSuperM.O.L.E.® Gold. Estimated 4-5 year battery-life
• Easy to Use: Fast upload, download and charge through USBis the profiler of choice! Chosen by virtually every one of the world’s top 100 electronics manufacturing companies. Compact and very easy to use: Fast upload, download and charge through USB
• Instant Profile validation with the patented “OK” Test Button simplifies the evaluation process to a Go/No-Go answer.
• Onboard LED indicators for:
• RIDER® pallet connectivity
• Core temperature warning
• Battery charge low
• On/Off – Record
• Patented “OK Button” for profile-to-spec. decision
• Charging in progress
Ready for: Xpert3 , Wireless RF , OvenRIDER® , WaveRIDER® , and OvenWATCH® .
• The M.O.L.E.® Readiness indicators: These warn on the internal temperature, battery status, and RF link to ensure a the profiler is ready to run.