Prototyping oven with motorized drawer for automatic processing. Combi-heater system convection/infrared ensures homogenous temperature distribution and enables steep ramps. Integrated microprocessor for profile control and storage.
- Compact design
- Automatic processing
- Process area 400×300 mm
- Microprocessor controlled
Drawer-type batch reflow oven
In regard to component type, component density and board complexity, the soldering of state-of-the-art PCBs requires professional production equipment, especially in low-volume manufacturing. Solder quality equal to that in high-volume environments must be ensured.
To meet these requirements, the RO06 reflow oven is the ideal solution. The integrated convection heater with quartz lamp support for steep ramping, an automated process flow and the feasibility of storing various profiles have made the RO06 the preferred solution in the lab and in low-volume manufacturing all over the world.
- Homogeneous convection heater
- Quartz lamp supports quick heating
- Lead-free or standard soldering profiles
- Motor-driven drawer for automated process flow
- Microprocessor control with large memory
- Large viewing window for process monitoring
- Unique pause function for process evaluation
- External sensors for in-board measurements