Manual Finepitch Printer, Guided Squeegee
Precise printing system for low volumes
- Holders for PCB, flex or ceramic
- Squeegee guidance for precise printing
- Gas spring support for frame opening
- Welded, rigid steel construction
- Precise x/y/theta fine adjustment
- Versatile screen frame fixation
- Test print frame for quick setup
- Pneumatic parallel separation
Four precise ball supports and the free hinge assure a repeatable positioning of the print frame to the substrate. After printing the table is first lowered pneumatically and then opened (supported by gas spring).
For support versions are available: flexible magnetic table (see picture), groove table for single sided PCB, vacuum table for flex material and flat table to build up customer specific holders.
The squeegee guidance controls the squeegee pressure and angle for both the forward and backward motion. Due to the centered fixation of the squeegee, the printing pressure is distributed even over the whole width. Rubber or metal squeegees can be used.